Readin' and Dreamin'

Agamemnon Frost and the Crown of Towers

Agamemnon Frost and the Crown of Towers - Kim Knox A very satisfying wrap-up to a surprisingly good trilogy. I keep saying 'surprisingly' because I'm still surprised I like a set of books about the subject of aliens.

Of course, they're about more than just aliens, but aliens are just not my thing. I think the fact that there was so much humanity, is what got me. I'm also a sucker for alternate historical fiction.

The series was very well written and the three books flowed easily. I could see all three books put together into one, seeing as how none of them are particularly long.

Since this is the third book in the series, I'm not gonna say much for fear of spoilers. I will say that my favorite thing about each book was the character development. You give me a series with character development, and I will wait impatiently for each book.

Highly recommended to m/m readers who like steampunk, historical fiction and the like.

Curse of the Poppy
Emily Organ
Black Thorn, White Rose
Storm Constantine, Nancy Kress, M.E. Beckett, Ann Downer-Hazell, Isabel Cole, Midori Snyder, Ellen Steiber, Susan Wade, Patricia C. Wrede, Terri Windling, Howard Waldrop, Michael Kandel, Daniel Quinn, Lawrence Schimel, Ellen Datlow, Tim Wynne-Jones, Peter Straub, Jane Yol